Thank you for your intrest in the game! To Create A Penguin follow this link: https://alphapengu.in/register to the register page. Once your penguin is created you can jump on into the game and have fun!
If you forget your penguin password head over to: https://alphapengu.in/forgot.
Unfortunately not. If the issue is major we may deactivate the account for you. Please get into contact with us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately not. Penguin names can't be changed once created. To get a new penguin name, you'll need to create a whole new penguin.
First check that your caps lock or 'A' light on your keyboard is not on. If it is on, then press the caps lock key and try again. If this doesn't fix your problem you may want to create a new password. If this doesn't fix your problem it may be on our end. Sometimes the server will go down so the team can update it.
No one likes to get banned. But if you did, here are some of the reasons it may have happened:
Inappropriate language or behavior
Using 3rd party programs to cheat
Asking other players for personal information
Using our game for illegal and inappropriate advertisements
If you're still not sure why your penguin was banned, you'll have to get into contact with our Support Team: email@example.com to get more information.
here are a few ways bans occur in Alpha Penguin:
1) Automatic bans occur when a player uses inappropriate language that is marked by our security system. These bans happen immediately, and the player will be logged out of Alpha Penguin, and banned for 24 hours.
2) Moderators can apply bans to a penguin at any time. When a penguin is reported, a record of all conversation, including filtered messages, is sent to our moderators. Moderators review the conversation and will ban accounts found breaking the Alpha Penguin Rules. Accounts can be banned for 24 hours, 72 hours, or forever depending on the offense.
As we are a private server this doesn't mean we don't have rules each player must follow upon registering for the game. Here are our rules:
1) Respect Others
No bullying or being mean to others.
Make sure you always treat others the way you would like to be treated.
2) Chat Nicely
No rude or inappropriate language.
This includes any swearing, racism, talking about drugs, sex, alcohol, or advertisements.
3) Stay Safe Online
No sharing of personal information.
Never give out your real name, phone number, address, email, or password online.
Don't direct another player to other websites.
4) Play Fair
No cheating or use of third party programs. We know some of you may be using Cloud Penguin to run our game and we are fine with this. Any exploit their team finds in our game we will patch just like any other 3rd party programs.
Something that is given to an organization/group, especially a sum of money.
Like many donations you're required to give some type of payment information. We have two options if you'd like to donate. One is directly with us or two through a PayPal account. Our team will always recommend using PayPal on any website.
We ask players to donate so that they can keep Alpha Penguin a float. We are a non-profit group that work off of our custom content and advertisements. By donating to us you are granted special VIP perks virtually in-game. Such as Penguin Ring Customization, Name Colors, Extra Party Items, Mod Room Access, and a special background for donating.
Our servers or PayPal's server could be down. Check back later or check our Blog for information about website down time.
If you forget your Cloud Penguin password head over to: https://cloudpengu.in/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword.
The board has a set of rules the user agrees to follow when signing up for the program. If you break these rules your account will be banned.
As long as you're not using Cloud Penguin as a cheating tool, no. If the Cloud Penguin team finds an exploit in our servers we will patch it.
You don't need a Cloud Penguin account to play on Alpha Penguin. The CuP program is an extra addition to the game. CuP allows better performance of the game, extra features, and textures from previouses Alpha Penguin parties. You are more then welcome to sign up for CuP or just play Alpha Penguin through you're browser.
Right now we only support English, we hope to one day incude others but for now please note these important details:
1) All text in-game included but not only signs, prompts, Penguin Names, and Jokes are in English.
2) The chat is in English, any non-english word may be falsely claimed as a "Bad Word". If a player is banned due to this the player may reach out to our support team to unban the penguin, please note: we won't always have time to respond to these emails so please respect that our chat is in English.
3) Our support staff only speaks english, we do apologize for any international penguins and we will do our best to assist you.
There are several reasons you may have lost connection from the game.
1) You might have problems because your wireless connection is poor. Try connecting your computer to the internet with a cable, if this still does not fix the issue your connection to the internet may be slow.
2) Check the Blog for updates. We'll let you know if there are problems on our end.
3) Try logging on later. Alpha Penguin sometimes has to go offline so the team can update the site.
4) Try logging in again and selecting a different server. The server you were logging into might be too full.
There's a few reasons you may not be able to connect to a server in Alpha Penguin:
1) You might need to clear your cache.
2) Make sure you are using Adobe Flash Player 19 or above. We recomend always using the latest version, the best way to do that is to go to the Flash Player Download Center. Your Flash Player is the part of your computer that lets you play Alpha Penguin.
3) This might be a problem on our end, not yours. The server might be offline so that Alpha Penguin can update or work on the website.
4) Your computer might have a firewall built into it. Programs such as Window XP, Vista, and Mac OSX have a firewall that might prevent you from logging on to Alpha Penguin. Talk to an adult about how to change the settings on your firewall.
Only one penguin account can be logged on one computer at a time. If you get a error message that says you have multiple connections it means Alpha Penguin is running on two different browser windows or tabs.
Try closing any extra open windows that are running Alpha Penguin and you should be able to log on.
In Adobe Flash Player version 25 there was change that broke the audio in Alpha Penguin. To fix this issue update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
If you don't update your Flash Player to the latest version, Alpha Penguin will not work properly.
No one likes to wait for things to load. So if Alpha Penguin's taking a really long time, there's a few things you can try:
1) Refresh or reload the web page.
Look at the very top of your screen
Click on 'Refresh' or 'Reload' in your toolbar on top of the screen.
Or press 'F5' on your keyboard.
2) Check out the Blog
The blog will often let you know if updates are being made to the website.
3) Wait a few minutes and try again
It might mean a lot of people are logging on at the same time
4) Try clearing your cache.
If 'Remember Me' doesn't work on your computer it means your Flash Player doesn't have enough room to save information from Alpha Penguin.
You should never use the 'Remember Me' feature if you are on a public computer. Someone else could log in with your penguin and play on your account.
You can change your settings so you'll have enough room to remember your penguin by following these steps:
1) Right-click on the Alpha Penguin. A box will pop up. Click on the word 'Settings'.
2) A new box will pop up. On the bottom of this box you'll see an icon that looks like a file folder. Click on it.
3) You'll see a question: “How much information can media1.alphapengui.in store on your computer?” Underneath the question, you'll see a bar. Move that bar until the number on the right reads “10 KB” or more.
Now you should have enough storage for the computer to remember your penguin each time you log in. Log in now, and click the box next to 'Remember Me.' The next time you log in, you'll see a picture of your penguin on the screen on the login page.
Clearing your cache is a good thing to do every so often.
Web browsers save tiny files onto your computer when you visit websites. This means the next time you view those websites, theyll load faster. This is what techies call caching.
Alpha Penguin updates with new content every week and sometimes a web browser will load old content that was cached (saved) rather than new files. This is known as a cache error. It can cause slow loading and login, and can display old content instead of new content.
As browsers are always changing try searching the internet for your specific browser on how to clear it's cache.
If you need additional help on anything else please get into contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.